Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MY THOTS IN WORDS

Hey .....
Hows everyone am sure blessed, its mid-week u all know i love mid week cuz its closer to the weekend. I saw a dear friend's blog and decided to use his blog name as my title today. I still hold u dear, u know who u are.
I have been having a hurricane going on in my mind about different things, life, friends, money, life partners, children, self and my spirituality. Its funny i realize when u allow an explosion of thots in your head thats when you feel like the world is coming down on u and you have numerous problems. I used to be a worrisome person still am but working on it before i have my kids or else my kids would run from me, but dont blame me its the motherly instincts i have, lol.
The need to always care for someone other than myself used to take a priority in my world and i have learnt thru that experience especially with what this world call FRIENDS lol its definately worthwhile to think of ones self first.
My Spiritual life, trust me in the spirit am nsync with the trinity but this flesh wow is somewhat a force to reckon with. I wont say am a total rebel or defiant to the word of God but i believe my faith is not as grounded as need be. I thank God for his love, grace and mercy, his ways are not our ways , his thots are not our thots, thank God for that or else a whole lot of us would be finales now.
Money, they say is the root of evil , and others have said is the key to life. For me its an important part of life, one cannot believe the various characters this term money could reveal in man on earth! Friends are turned to enemies, families no longer understand a harmonious relationship its replaced with discords, the less priviledged are psyched to a point where they believe money is all or nothing, and the wealthy........ hmm a very high percentage of this class do not see beyond their nose, money is POWER, FAME and LIFE for them.
Truthfully money controls every human being in some way or the other, it might be to an advantage or a disadvantage but it does. For me, its one thing i HATE not having it does not take over my life though.
Life in general has different meanings to people but i know its one place we come and play our parts, it either beats u down or beats u and you rise from it. Life happens both good & bad we cant do anything about it just like money its power over man is supernatural , in the realms of the heavenly bodies.
Partners, this is one i love to talk about.. its not an easy find, believe me we all miss it a couple of times more than others i could say i have had my missed turns too, but i realize when we grow up from being children to adolescents, the need to think far ahead is fuzzy and we just go for the ride either good or bad. When we get to a certain age we realize we no longer wants friends, sex partners, home buddy or a father for our babies and vice -versa, then we realize we have no clue what is ahead of us.
So many things i have realized about wanting a companion is ........
**You have to be ready to want a companion, we feel we are ready so many times but realize we are not when we keep hanging on to the past.
**You have to be willing to share and open up to your partner, its a waste of time when you believe in your independence and believe anyone would tolerate being an after thought.
**Most importantly, telling God which should have come first, i just felt the need to relate in the form we understand before going spiritual. Talking to God about wanting a partner entails a whole lot which you might not even realize until you start bringing it to God.
**You must be willing to compromise, teach & listen, as individuals we realize different things about ourselves and two people deciding to become partners takes a whole lot of patience and understanding. Different backgrounds, beliefs and ways of life play a vital role you must be willing to accept a bit of the other and give a bit of yours.

**One factor i love to shed light on is going for what you want, even when asking God to send someone your way, patience counts a lot. You cant be attracted to light skinned men and out of desperation go for a dark skinned guy!! For everytime you see a light skinned guy, u would wish u had him, i speak to guys as well wanting a lady with certain features does not make you sterotype , its not until it becomes an obsessive character and you would take looks over character then i have a problem with that and i believe i speak for most people and if precautions are not taken CHEATING comes into play. All i am trying to say, if u have certain features u want ur partner to have there is no shame in telling God so that you can be content with what u have and not look else where

Anyways this is just me as i said earlier my thots in words, i just felt like writing today but got to run need to catch up on work.
Tk kr & God Bless...Mola

No comments: