Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey.................

Hows everyone?? i believe well. I av been fighting the flu bug and had a terrible sore throat over the weekend. Lost my voice but am back at work and my voice is still gone but with a little effort i can make out words.. funny and i handle the phones hope i wont get my office shut down today.

I have been getting back to my wholeness ever since my trip to motherland and i think i am finally getting there. i was a bit overwhelmed and distorted and trying to figure out what i needed to do and wanted to do fortunately i learnt, "GOD SOMETIMES NEEDS OUR TEARS TO TRICKLE DOWN OUR CHEEKS FOR US TO HAVE A CLEARER PICTURE OF WHAT AND WHERE WE SHOULD BE HEADED"

I have figured one important thing and that is, i need to PRAY for direction cuz sometimes it feels like life is going in concentric circles and i end up where i started. But i have been doing a lot of meditating and for me it boils down to what i want, how i vision myself a couple of years from now and how i want to be seen, heard or known however be the case.

I am working on a plan and i am fully convinced its the way forward for me, its taking courage for the unknown, and perseverance for me but i wont stop now cuz whats the point of trying to build on a crashing foundation, i have tried and done the best i could but my best might not be enough for people but i know i have reached my wits end and its time for me to take charge.

Not to worry ill tell u of this plan its a journey am embarking on and when i get to my destination ull be the first to know.

Till i sign on again, stay blessed.......

Mola,

1 comment:

Chika said...

You've been tagged dear, see my blog and give your 6 quirks a go!