Friday, May 23, 2008

6 quirks??

Hey everyone was up hope u r getting into the groove of the weekend?? My girl chika tagged me so i guess i have to do this so here we go.....
In case u dont know, 'QUIRK'is an odd habit and i wld say i av quite a few

1. I dont like hot food , hell no i put my food in the fridge to cool down cuz for me, the taste of the food goes with the steam, lol but once is warm or at least cool u enjoy the flavor.

2. I experiment with my cooking and look at ingredients and just cook them up, which also is evident in my eating i love to experiment with food.

3. I am a handy man in a girls body. I am very good with my hands and my strength amazes me sometimes at the things i do and weight of things i carry.

4. I am a very emotional person and i might hide it but when its too much to bear i either scowl , get moody , cry a river or dance like am high on Dance fever.

5. I dont watch movies with a group , i enjoy watching my movies solo. Helps me appreciate the movie more and allow my emotions go the extra mile.

6. I dont like sci -fi movies especially with aliens or creatures that crawl or look like S's.

So cheeks i hope i tried cuz not sure its the bomb, lol and sorry dont knw how to tag.

love Mola....

2 comments:

Chika said...

Hey Mola!Nice one!Dont like scientific movies either.But that your solo movie move is queer o....will crash into yr plan sometime so watch out cos someone might be sneaking behind you at the palms sometime.....Cheers!

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hey first time here ;)

Funny quirks... I share #5 and #6 with you.

Nice Blog.