Thursday, May 15, 2008

A BROKEN HEART

Hey,
Yep one of those days did not think it wld come this soon. lol. Am at work at the moment and battling with this flu thingy going on, i can't afford to be down this time.
Well its the same old thing happening just that i think am beginning to understand the meaning of the word (AYE LE) life.
I have been studying life for the past seventeen years and the answers are beginning to unfold right before me.
Its unfortunate people dont appreciate who or what they have and in most cases they dont need to cuz its what they acknowledge that matters most, i think i have found what matters to me now and where i tried to matter does not matter to me anymore. I am going to retrace my steps, search deep into the different circles of my life and take out everything i dont need and even if i am needed i dont want to be found anymore.
I have found my place and i am grateful its warm, full of support, loyalty and unconditional love. Theres no point trying to be everyone's comfort and be left out cold, i have heard and seen but its ok cuz i get it and am happy i realize now.
As Yorubas would say "ENI TA GBAWE FUN, T'OUNJE OSAN"
Nolar thank u for welcoming me cuz i sure do hope to stay a while.
Love always.....................
T.O

No comments: