Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GREYS

Hi everyone, been a while huh? i know just been a bit busy and time has been running pretty fast. hope u r all doing gr8.
Am good , am grateful to God for life so far..... back at work in full swing and on top of my game.
Its funny just realized i have a love for shows after they r wrapped up, on my way to Nigeria i got to watch Greys Anatomy on the plane and believe me i am hooked on it like....., am on season 3 and must say the show is topping my faves. it makes the OR or ER very desirable, not to talk of the male species like Dr. McDreamy and Dr. McSteamy, Steamy is making me breathless though he is one sexy piece of work when he comes out of the shower, "I hope my boyfriend wont see this" lol.
I love O'malley too he is such a sweetheart, Yang & Burke are one helluva of entertainment, of course meredith, am about to start my next episode so got to go, till i come back its peace & love.
T

No comments: