Friday, May 23, 2008

THE HEALING POWER OF WORDS, BEAUTY OF LOVE

A marriage vow:

I this day take you, to be my lawful wedded wife cuz i love you

I dont know what the future holds, but i can tell you this,

I am not hopeful to love you till eternity,

I am not promising to give you all you deserve,

I am not an optimistic person,

Cuz there is nothing to be optimistic about,

At this point at the rehearsals everyone is like STOP, but he says wait i am not done,

I say i am not an optimistic person, i am not hopeful to love you till eterntiy BECAUSE:

I am SURE to love you till eternity,

I am SURE to make you happy,

I am SURE to give you all you desire, because my heart beats to yours

I give you my heart as i take yours in my palm and

Nuture it with all the love and care mine has to give....................

I love you and always will.

As they get prepped for brain surgeries, these 2 lovers hold hands and ask for a lil more time to be alone and make love, cry and pray for a succesful surgery. And as they are about to leave
she says : see u after the surgery
He says : u bet
She says: what if i dont make it (crying)
He says: DONT U DIE CUZ AM NOT DONE LOVING U
They kiss and head back to their respective rooms and get prepared for surgery, he goes first and dies on the Operating table, she is in shock and a total mess but decides to go on with the surgery even though the surgeons and her parents urge her not to, she said "Do u knw how mad he would be if i do not go through with the surgery, if i die ill be with him, if i live, he is not done loving me.......