Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RAINY DAYS!!!!

Hey y'all
Was up? hows ur day being what have u been up to? Moi its funny am not too good, a bit depressed, had an unnecessary task this morning, everything seems to be going CHAOTIC and my head is like a thunderstorm but am smiling cuz what can i do?
God is all i have right now i feel like am in btw the devil and the red sea and only and i mean ONLY God can walk me thru this. Am saying this cuz we all have days like this and it seems like it can't get any better but hey as the day is sure to pass, our worries are gone like the TIDES of the OCEAN.
Trust me i am convincing myself as i write too, am down but i know it would get better, am not the only one going thru this and though it seems cloudy right now, THE SUN COMES AFTER THE STORM!
Its my Bday month and maybe i am going thru the mid-20's syndrome, because lately i have just been all over the place. Anyways b4 i bore you, just wanted to share how i was feeling and to also hear myself and believe God is always there even thru the storm.
I am counting down to my bday its on Saturday and quite frankly its so low key, just be thankful to God for another wonderful year ahead.
Twas nice hanging with u all, i ll humbly take my leave and be back soon .
Love u much.....
Mola!

No comments: