Monday, March 31, 2008

MY SPARTAN FANTASY!



Hi,
Its the usual Chaotic monday, dull weather, headache giving phone calls and still no warmth to run to ...... i miss my boo.
Am at work right now and am kinda dry just wanted to drop in on y'all . oooooooooo before i forget, the movie 300 my boyfriend tried so hard to convince me to watch that movie, i was not interested thought it looked like it was going to be crap , then my my girl Kemi convinvced me to watch this movie a while back and now its an obsession.
I have watched that movie like 6 times over and still cannot get enough of it and the King hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GERALD BUTLER is my English Fantasy , ill be his SPARTAN QUEEN, he is sexy, his accent is....... i loose it when i hear him speak, lol I am a sucker for the BRITISH ACCENT and he is one sexy piece of work, let me try and get some air. Seen him in a couple of movies, loved him also in P.S. I love you.
P.S. I love you - I watched it over the weekend and i recommend this movie to y'all. It makes you appreciate LIFE, TIME and saying I LOVE YOU is never too much, the times we spend fighting as couples and down playing one another or taken the times we share for granted, when DEATH comes knocking it would be too late to say those words, quarrel less or just appreciate one another.
So better u seize the moment and live it like it might be ur last, love like ull not have the chance to love just in case .......... so that we all die knowing we were loved and the ones who have lost loved ones know they loved with all their heart.
Guess am in the love Zone!!!!
Mola..........

No comments: