Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bday


Hey y'all
Was up , phew! am so good, lol had my bday yesterday and had the most amazing house party/dinner organized by my friends! twas so fun it started like 8pm and ended like 3am. Had the whole arguements, dance offs, everything you can think about! I am so grateful to everyone for making it special, i feel so appreciated and loved and compared to last year hell no! this was off the chain.
Nola tried to be here, i knw he wished he could but i got all i needed dont ask me how, lol. Well right now just wanted to put up pix and let u knw how my day went, i had more friends around but they are not facebook or blogger friendly so their pix isn't up. But i love my sis Toke & girl kemi for being good spots!
Aight ill be back need to catch up on sleep.
mola.............

2 comments:

Kunta said...

Happy Birthday again.
You sure had fun...

Chika said...

hey gurl!i can see you are having fun.happy belated birthday.hows miss toks.miss you guys!