Thursday, April 17, 2008

MIXTURE OF BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how am feeling just been a bit down! am feeling HAPPY , SAD, EXCITED, DEPRESSED, SCARED, BOLD, DAUNTED, phew! All of a sudden i feel like i dont know what to do i have so many things up in my head but am tied down. God pls show me a way out of this...... I think i am getting a bit of the late twenties syndrome i believe kemi now, lol.
Nolar makes it better and i wonder where u 've been all my life!
Argggh... am happy for my girls Bisola Audiffren and Mrs ibrahim to be! its mixed blessings and i hope the good lord bless u guys as u start & continue on this journey to the next chapters of your lives May he give u the wisdom to keep ur families and be the back bone of your house hold.
I am not feeling up to it, lemme get off i hope i feel better soon cuz this is not how i want to feel!
Mola........

No comments: