Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BEEN AGES HUH?

Hey y'all
How are you doing? hope gr8 believe me i have missed blogging just been a bit, busy and lazy at the same time. So whats new with everyone cuz from the last i checked everyone seems to be doing gr8, those in love are a TEN, the wives are getting all the attention so are the husbands, and the kids could not be more grateful. Seems to me like a jolly month( My month) the only sad people are what me and my peeps call THE ASHANAS, no booty calls of late.
Anyways i am good and so ready to be gone , i leave next week for my girl's wedding am so excited and am going to see Nola, OMG i can hardly wait, God go before me and preserve the tims we would spend together. its kinda like a ghost visit and hopefully ill get to spend quality time with my family especially my grandmum, i miss her and of course my all time number one girl! my mama. My brothers are my babies ill definately be on to them., so you see this is more a family affair and ill keep it that way.
I am ashamed to say i av not be an impressive Daughter of God lately, i am just grateful for his grace and forgiveness, My prayer life needs a boost like yesterday and i feel it so much, am distant it should not be so, cuz thru all my storms this past months he was the only one i saw, and even in all my unfaithfulness God still surprised me this morning! He is ................ the words fail me.
When am down i listen to this song which might make me sadder but makes me believe it only gets better" MORE TO THIS LIFE" steve curtis chapman. Well people this chic is just chilling and would be signing out ill be back soonest.
Mwah!
Mola............

1 comment:

Chika said...

miss you already and i'm so jealous.have fun in naija!