Monday, April 21, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey,
How is everyone i presume well, and how was the weekend? Mines was ok, had a restful one and had my uncles come from ATLANTA & S.CAROLINA to spend the weekend.
I am so excited for my darlyn bro lolu and my girl bibi as they got hooked to their hearthrobs over the weekend, both are bursting out with so much excitement and you can tell from the love in their voices. Unfortunately i cld not be at lolu's but ill be at bibi's white wedding and can
t wait to be going to gidi pheww! home is sure where the heart is.
I also pray for the engaged couples, the lovers and those trying to find love may we all go through this joyous journey as others before us with the good lord leading us on.
Well, well, thats that nothing much is happening with me am just getting ready to set out, am at work presently and counting down till 5pm and its just 2.30 crap i need to go!
Anyways, tej is boring today just wanted to drop in, about to go get lunch so till i come around again, love is all i've got for u.
Mola.......

No comments: