Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY TIME

Happy New month, life has just been happening and I av not been able to keep up with y'all but I am here today :).
Hope the year 2011 has been good so far? Incase you have had a rough first few months, start the remaining part of the year and make a decision to live for urself.
I am here today remembering where I was last year..........................
Hope lost, self worth gone, and just lost in my person trying to be another.......
I hid my worry for a bit but God saw it all, sometimes i questioned him......
Why me? whats that SIN causing me all this, I heard my echoes back at me.......
I tried to numb all these pain, anger and hurt wondering how I landed deep in...
School was in session , like I said Life would happen, the clock did not stop ticking
My heart did not stop beating but my existence was like a bubble and a burst.....
2010 was that year where my valley caved me in and loved me locked in......
I tried so hard to burst out, dug holes but they closed back up...........
Tired out my strength, till I lay lifeless and my tears was all that LIVED
God stretched his hand and shook me back to life rigorously.............
I faced myself, looked at my muddy feet, dusty hands and unpretty self..........
All my struggle to get out, God created a path for me to walk.............
Into the sunshine and my journey to brighter days begun..............
former
God took me thru all I did cuz only me could survive it.........
I may not have been amongst the first to live 'THIS LIFE'..........
I certainly would be amongst those that would live it forever.............
When u undertsand my pain then u can make sense of my praise............
Until then, let me bask in my time and be grateful to GOD.............

Teju

1 comment:

Dayor said...

Woohoo! nice one dear, this is my first time on your blog..am so inspired... Am so following you, I would appreciate a drop by on my blog too and I wont mind a follow back