Sunday, May 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW MONTH

Hiya, dusting the cobwebs lol, so sorry guys it is what it is SCHOOOOOOL and well sum uninspiring times :(. How are you all and hope everything is going swell for your families?
Happy New month , its amazing to be alive and it would be great if we make use of this precious gift given to us, LIFE.
I am ere, God has been faithful as always in my family, its been some rocky ride but like my dad told me today, "u go thru all u do to help shape ur tomorrow" indeed he is right.
Everytime I go thru anything I feel God has a young girl going to seek my expertise on stuff or even friends and hopefully how I make it thru now would help later.
So what else is going on with me.hmmm! ......................
Finally I think my house is all together now, the only thing missing is my dinning table, I moved a month ago to my own place wen the lil sis got married and moved to ATL...
My mum has been on my tail *sigh* she is coming next week (wish me luck) hahaha.
My sis is around from the ATL and the hubby comes upper week hahahaha talk of a family affair, but its all good enjoy the love for the days I wont have it (winter).
I am excited abt upper week phew! God has just been amazing.......................
When ur heart has no evil Intentions believe me God works in ur favour.........
2010 was just disastrous but I kept a smile thru but 2011 BEAUTIFUL BLISS
It cant be described but I promise in my next post ill give u a glimpse to it all.......
Alrighty have to run and finish my assignment twas fun hanging out again........
Thank you all who keep coning ere to read my blog, might not be the hip blog like others out there but my ability to share me unabashed is what I love most about writing.
Mwah av a swell month y'all.............
Teju~Mola.

1 comment:

Sisi Yemmie said...

happy new month to you too....wish u luck on ur mom's visit