Saturday, November 13, 2010

NEWNESS

Hey y'all,
 How av u guys been? its been a pretty cool saturday for me......
I woke up and started getting myself prepped for my Naija trip.....
Wow! so excited, i need a break from this madness of work/school
I am glad I am going to see my family, friends and I am loving the unknown........
My sister's wedding is going to be fun I can tell and I am just excited for her......
I am thrilled for my parents haha at least they are getting rid of us in bits now.......
Its been a roller coaster 2 weeks but I am glad clarity is setting in ..........
I look forward to a fresh start, I want to be in that place God has set apart 4 me......
It gets better lifes challenges teaches me each day and gets me closer to God.....
So much to say, 4 now Ill nurse it in and wait for God to unfold this scenes 2 come
I need some excitement in my life though, feel like a big bore these days.......
I think I have been so tied up into other pple's well being I forgot about me......
So its time for change 2011 definitely aint coming cheap, I tell ya......
The wisdom of our elders we rid off sumtimes but if we take a min to ponder!!!!!
They definitely know a lot of what they say and experience sure is d best teacher........
Anyways not much to write, about to skype with my sis Jade catch up on stuff :)
Alrighty its been fun back ere and special shout out to my girls.....................
Gretel, Tisha, Myne, Kabiyesi and Cheeks for always stopping by......
Adios mwah!

2 comments:

gretel said...

heyyyy,so happy you mentioned me,take things easy,evrythin will be fine and I wish ur sister all the best in her wedding and I wish I could come but give her my hugs,you'll definitely get to where God wants you to be.
Hey,you're no big bore oh.
Muah

Myne said...

Not boring at all. Thanks for the shout out and all the best on your sister's wedding and the naija trip.