Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TOUGH TUESDAY

Phew! i cant even front on this one i am meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssed up! gudness its been a hellish day for me, had so much on my mind yday and then today just rang it in a step further. I dont knw whats with tuesday the last time i felt close to this was a stupid tuesday as well. 5pm where art thou? I want to get home go under my covers and forget today what??
Ok so a mis communication that set the whole beautiful house i had been putting together into chaos talk of a roller coaster ride, school is getting me IN, work is crazy and this? I have tried to fix this and the more i try the more i want to hit myself in the head for even bothering again cuz i am just spent wetin? I knw i am talking in codes ere but its jz better.
All ill say is i av not had the best of today , u plan on someting it goes the opposite direction, head, heart, body and soul aint right and i just need ur prayers plz let this right dose be sent to me tonite.......lol thanks my faithful readers. U might not get or make any sense of this but just pray for my dose God bless! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

CHRISTOPJAY said...

you ehen,welldone o.so this is where you"v been hibernating abbi.so what now,you on r hiatus??huh.you"ll see,i'll tell every1 for you.lol.newais lovely notes on (self-discovery) m"am.abeg try fall in twitter for r bit now,me i dey miss your face/& lines of inspirations prowess mos.def beats the eye.hope you goodie though.all the best now.peace!!!!!

gretel said...

this day was my birthday can't believe you posted this.....
take care though