Monday, April 19, 2010

BACK & BETTER!!!

Hey y'all ,
        I knw i am tired of mii self too hehehe! twitter yeah blame it on her she takes me away and feeds me so much good stuff its hard not to keep going back everyday. Woo hoo the month of april has been beautiful my bday month, out with the ish and in with positivity ill say i av had a pretty good one lately.
School is back in session so hence my grouchy side but other than that life is pretty good, family, friends, lovers and all r all good. Yes Lovers Eat ur heart out who says u cant have lovers #definition someone who loves u, everyone thinks a lover is one who takes u to bed, well yeah its the term associated with it but i av my terms and theories for stuff.
I am in love o yes! u need to walk in my shoes to knw this feeling and the sweetest part is its all in  my head FYI a dream u want to birth to life hehehehehe! So lets say i av a target yeah? Only this target dont knw he is one hot damn! The thot of him sets my being on fire and he is all that and more.
He is so sweet, his character is so full of positive energy and he is just an all round humble lad, anyhoos i love the mystery and in my mind we av made a pretty good life already cuz i have moved in as his wife, we have 2 kids already and he is jz keeping it sexy everyday.
        Have u noticed ur fantasies are better left in ur head, the moment u take it to ur heart and relive ur dream its not as lovely as u had it in ur head. So pls let me enjoy myself  hahahaha! i bet pple wld come on ere to judge me ill just say mind me NOT cuz i am crazy like this but feel free just dont take it to heart, many atimes writers write a scene, cop on that. Anywayz for those who knw we shall be seeing where we normally see....... in my head!
On the reality of my life i am good , baby is great working hard and we discussed carats this morning....yep i am in a chirpy mood cuz i believe i am just writing all the nonsense in my head.
I am off to my other home to continue on the adventure of Julio and the chic! have a good week y'all and stay blessed. ♥

4 comments:

funkola said...

i'm one of your lovers o...so u know i'm not confused on this one.
in yo head ehn!!! perfect world. i love mine too.
xoxo

Teejay said...

lol! yels oo funky babes my hot lover we knw how our heads weeerk! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

lol.. all this lurving talk.. hmmmmm

funkola said...

@akaBagucci...like u r not one of us lovers.