Friday, March 19, 2010

THOTS!!!

These are Quotes i live by, some r by great men & women of History  while some are just my thots inspired by both the good , bad & ugly!!!
Never make someone a PRIORITY while you are their OPTION ~ sounds hard i knw, been tough to practice but i had to take the bull by the horn hope u do the same. I av come to realize human beings r truly self centered.
Love is the only cure for a BROKEN HEART ~ many times we get heartbroken and the next thing we want to do is H8 or lash out! yep its very easy to but i say one thing to my friends: it hurts but allow your heart to heal..its a process, there is no quick way to dealing with such. Jump the nxt person ull hate urself more, Feeding into lust is easy but you are still left empty. The best way is to let all the cobwebs of ur past go , so that God wld bring the ever green present into ur heart.
Words KILL faster than a GUN/SWORD ~ If there is one thing i detest TACTLESS pple. I believe in moderacy, I just dont get the idea, when pple believe they can say anything they want to anybody cuz u r of higher status, ur fame or because u think you are good with words. I for one dont knw how to battle with words, i have friends good at it, but they knw me well enough to either be off me wen they r mad. Words cut me deep i cant explain it , i become a monster when u talk down at me lol.
O yeah some are good with sarcasm and thats a no brainer, but i believe wen pple think they are smart or smart mouthed its a mirage for the real person they are.
FAME GETS U THRU THE DOOR BUT CHARACTER KEEPS U IN THE ROOM ~ heard this quote from my bro REMI and i fell in love with it. Ok this is not even to just celebrities, when pple think they have gotten to a certain status, and a little shimmer of light shines a lil brighter on them than the rest..it becomes a problem. No one is saying dont bask in ur fame , but some choke on it and it ends up killing their personality.
Humility is Key and pple forget that, we all love to say I am proud, i am who i am, i dont care what they say but check urself, should it not be about who u are and not what u are?
TOUGH SKIN ~ My friend Blaze taught me this, i used to be, maybe still am a sensitive person. I would care about what pple think, about how i looked to pple and if i thought i was not liked i automatically thot something was wrong with me. SO FAIL, Blaze thot me to DO ME, u cant please the world and thats hardcore truth. U try A - Z they wld be a complaint about each one. So each day i think of those in my corner, cuz ull av dem even if its one but u r guaranteed a true one at d end. 
LIVE & LET LIVE ~ Too many thots, worries, when? Why? what? but if we keep wondering and asking questions, days turn into nights, into months, years and u are still stoked on the same questions. U wld never realize time had passed. ME TIME is very important, take out time and DO U, shop!!! u worked hard so spoil yourself a lil bit. Take time out and treat yourself, a spa treatment a vacation whatever it is, learn to enjoy urself.
FOLLOW UR HEART ~ This is a bit tricky cuz i av had friends debate this particular saying. As for me i follow my heart i dont care if i am rejected, hurt, or scorned but at least i ff and got a reaction Negative yes but i did. Whats the point of saying shouldacoulda? What if the feeling was mutual, what if it was an infatuation u thot it was love, then u never speak, but wait for the day God had ordained for ur Mirage of a thought while u deny yourself of others and chase a shadow. Life is a risk, Love is beautiful, Attention is bliss, go for it, dont grow old and be caged in a box all ur life.
RESPECT THE CHOICE ~ I am referring to relationships and other forms of hook ups here. Its hard but i av come to understand that we get too choked on our emotions, we dont see what God is telling us. We string along in a relationship and wen it finally blows in your face others are to be blamed. Life is hard as it is, if someone decides to walk away let them, if you make them stay, it becomes a drag!
TO BE CONTINUED
I am a bit tired at the moment and cant wait to be outta d office. ill continue with this soon.....
Love u all and thanks for always stopping by, i see u lot
Mwah xoxoxoxoxo
TejuMola

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

word... like the one about the option business.... so hard to implemwnt though..

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

"Never make someone a PRIORITY while you are their OPTION"

I never heard that before.

Teejay said...

My blog Dad & Mum yay!
Mum Sols wow! thats weird u avnt heart it ooo, pretty been said for a while...but its the truth though :)