Monday, March 29, 2010

RAMBLINGS

Hey y'all
     Whats crackalacking?? Its monday i guess every where, the times might be different. I woke up today feeling good and promised to try and stay positive thru the week. Its raining so might av been the first cloud in my shine but i choose to focus on that shine in my world.
So whats everyone up to, Il say i av been on a lovely cruise in the last 2 weeks! O Sugar i cant even begin to describe this, i am up in the air , in the clouds call it what u want ill just say its all about the BAA!
In the last couple of months i av been a roller coaster with my emotions, not relationship wise, friends, family, work and just personal ish!! there comes a point u start to question some decisions, some friendships, some emotional ties that shld not av been made....now u get me good!
I was in one of those ish! and i wondered for a while whats my drive, i was about to make a silly mistake but thank goodness for my darling sis Dups, i wld av whipped myself now. I laugh at such stupidity cuz thats what it wld av been. Anyways invariably my eyes got cleared and slowly i got back into my element and there this gift of an Angel came!.
Am amazing friend i av knw for over a decade now and how much impact he has made in my life is jz amazing! His maturity, his care, his realness gudness it cant be real i tell myself all the time but oh well! i guess its true when they say u need the counsel of the wise ones and experience of the life learners to set u on the right path in life.
He has thot me grace, patience but one thing ill never forget is this piece of advice he gave me, try to take big issues lightly, stay positive and do ur best in all u do. I av been on a different high for a while cuz i am back to my old self, i was lost to a silly phase at one point but i am back and better, loving it as well.
I learn everyday from pple i meet in life, met some amazing folks on twitter while i av met some its better our paths never cross, so high on their horse the only thing u can pray for is the mighty fall on their nose (lol).
So in all i av been good! no gist for now, oh! yes we r planning my sis wedding and finally conviced her to move it to DEC, yay! cant wait to see my twam and rock with them.....its going to be a lvly dec and i am going to celebrate my sweetie's bday on Dec 19!!
Now, going back to work but first check on twitter and see whats new, :)
Mwah!!!

6 comments:

funkola said...

see how u make random ramblings a good read.
btw, love the template of ur blog.

Miss Euphoria Jade Oyatz said...

awww.....good one hun...

Teejay said...

My twam rocking on ere too love u guys! mwah and thanks for stopping by!

Harry said...

Keep on being positive this week...trust me, it will go a long way

ee said...

Positivity in the air...exactly what i need for dis weather....argghhh i think i wanna move to ATL OR FLORIDA....ARRGH(MY RANT)

Teejay said...

I feel u KabiOsi..this weather is annoying! hows u and the wedding prep coming