Thursday, November 26, 2009

NO CLUE

Where is all this coming from???
One question why do i care so much seriously? I am so mad at myself right now......
Why is my heart this way, why cant i be a B+tch? they get the respect, love and a whole lotta package....
When u show u put ur heart out, it is just stomped on, ur pride is hurt and it feels like its ur doing.......
So all of a sudden, I am the changed one?
I am tired of these repetitions, and right now i am wondering y we are meant to have these so called
COMMITMENTS.
I am not scared to be my own person, but making me feel like sumfin is wrong wiv me or my reasoning???
Because:
I am holding on to what u told me, a while back asking me to Let u love me......
We sit and let it all slip away? because i av dreamt of my future so much with .......
Now it feels like i am hovering/nagging/desperate?
How about i let my fantasy die, and just accept reality.
What else am i meant to do? pls enlighten me......
I am tired, and already i can tell i am rewinding to 07
How else am i to prove i want u not need u,......
This game is very unfair and the high it takes u is how low it drops u
After all the quest and dire need to have me, i am now the object of ur stress......
I am shutting the door gradually, i am tired of opening doors that keep getting shut
Maybe ill shut it forever, cuz its not fair pple not as committed as i am
Get the respect, love and all while i av to grovel for it???
I have no clue anymore and i think i am tired of putting the pieces together...............
It shld not be this hard!

2 comments:

Femi said...

Hmm...this is so deep n has spoken to me on so many levels. I may not know u but I can tell from ur blog that u must truly be a wonderful person

Nothin n no one is perfect..even love is not perfect..challenged they come n they go...trust me I feel u 100% on ur blog today..n my little advise is to commit it to God, listen to DAT still quiet voice. Try to fastforward to 5 years from now n ask urself of u.d be proud of ur decisions looking back...

Lol...dats my inconsequential 2 pennies ...tkea hum

Teejay said...

Thanks dia, i would take your advice and keep going to God. Tried to view your blog but it denied me access??
Ciao ff u now though