Friday, October 16, 2009

M.I.A

Yes , i av been bad to u blogger i knw, cheating wit twitter mainly, fbook has been a side kick but after all the love fest, i guess its true what they say Ur first love never dies for me its writing.......I apologize to all my dear readers who i abandoned knowing they love to get a piece of me, i am back now hope it counts.
Its great to be back, great to feel refreshed and i am grateful for life and the ups & downs it swings my way, so like i said been out of the loop a lil bit and i cant lie been aving maaaaaaaaaaad fun on twitter.
Met sum really cool ass pple, have a twit fam wiv d best pple, twipples (my own persons) o yes even a twit@ :). I av to give it up for my girl cheeks she's been holding me down on there and now i am ff her back to blogging lol.
I need to lay this out , so here i was intrigued by the humour of this dude apparently he was an arrogant nonentity, in my usual mode always ready to meet pple and just hit it off but guess he thot i was a groupie blaaah  pple can be so shallow minded..incase he ever finds out , i am happily a girlfriend with da hottest dude ever, u knw wen a guy lays it on u in every way ,wits, looks, swagger, LOVE what else wld i ask for.
I also have to give it up to my BFF osagie, he straightened me up cuz he gets this jovial side of me but from a guys perspective he gave me the right word to cut the crap and appreciate those who love me.
Anyways so i am done with him and then came along twit@ he is so sweet, i cant begin to even tell u , cheeks ill send u the link WINK!!! lol.
So nuttin much goin on ere, its COLD, rainy these days and just general same ol same ol, i av been doing great, till i heard a sun sad news yday:
Lost an aunt of mine in a fatal accident , her husband is in critical condition and i am trying to hold it togeda, I look at their children and my heart breaks, they cant even mourn their mother cuz they r waiting on the father (sigh) how life can be, just in a flash everything changes.
My heart goes out to the BABALOLA family and i hope the good lord comforts dem over their loss, Love u guys and i am praying for u.
Nothin much happening right now, but ill surely be back need to go check my assignments and see what my prof had to say, tata guys and be back soon.

Mola

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww...sincere condolences on the aunt...

after three more posts, we'll accept that you are back from the allures of twitter!

Teejay said...

awww Bagucci my faithful reader, missed u too, believe me its a struggle woo twitter is good but my love had to be attended to esp with a welcome back from u! i promise ill be faithful.
Thanks i am sure my aunt is in a better place cuz everyone dies not everyone lives , but she lived...

Unknown said...

Did you just promise someone that you will be faithful?....thats impossible gurl!...trust me i know.Nice to know that your heart is right here in blogsville.i'm happy tho, that im a part of every aspect of you e-life..wink.wink...Stay strong.Love u Mola

Teejay said...

Cheeks i am trying , lol its hard but u knw its like a virus spreading all over u cant detox!! lol. Love u too girl