Sunday, October 18, 2009

E GBA MI!!!!

My wonderful pple,
Wats crackalaking?? yep today we r using the ibonics of my motherland (9ja) :). So hows everyone doing gr8 i suppose!! I am ere as promised, so wats new with me not much...the wknd's been gr8 other than yday which was Saturday was a cursed day to go out and run around which i fell prey to.
I had a doctor's appointment, had to go all d way to DC to go meet up an aunt and the rain was just messy, c'mon its winter the rain shlda ended with spring but wen this whole climatic "ish" is just going out of radar? rain did not fall as much in Spring but fall is crazy and can u imagine constant showers for 4 days and temp keeps dropping?
Yday just no pure let me put it like dat, i wore the wrong snickers, my socks was soaked, my feet was frozen as the coldness crept from my feet to my entire body, lol lets just let yday be cuz at the end of the day it was not as fulfilling :(. Anyways i got home and had to finish my assignment, meanwhile the previous ones i had done, i kept checking back for my prof feedback since thursday, finally he commented on it and wow giving me an EXCELLENT i am so grateful cuz i was freaking out, so yes i am on the right path.
Hmm what else? ok need to complete my last assignment and just relax in bed today, though might av to dash to the store my pantry is EMPTY, and i av my aunt coming over, so i need to get started on stuff early aiight, boo is not feeling too well eh yah! pele me too i am sick at heart jo all this loneliness too much for a sister but God is Good.
A special shout out to my wonderful tweetfam, gosh twitter rocks and i need to detox myself but even akaBagucci dey twitter so ill just enjoy it...Ok tk kr guys hoping today brings u Joy & Peace Undaunted.

Mola '09

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one more and i will be convinced that you are 'hia' to stay!

pele.. once again for the wet feet....

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

ooh, a new blogger.

Welcome to the 'ville dahling =)

The rain over the last few days has been super ugly in the DMV. Had to go to an event on Saturday evening and it wasn't pretty out there.

Hope to read more from you.

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Teejay said...

Yay, my twit fam is getting big, thanks Solomonsydelle, for stopping by. Not a new blogger just got kidnapped by twitter but i am back doing both like u r doing :) Ill be ff u on twitter