Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Season






Thanksgiving at Bibi's /Biola's 30th bday bash

Hey y'all
Been a min.. its been a season of thanksgiving for my family & friends as well as urs truly. The year is definitely coming to an end and if i look back & thru the year i must say i av had a fun year and my friends made it worthwhile so to u all u knw urselves, i've got a whole lot of love for u.
2 weeks ago was thanksgiving and it was so much to eat and so fun with my girls especially, and then we began looking forward to Dec 6th.
This day was one of the best times & night i av had... i had ALL my favorite pple there even kemi & Bisola who dont usually come out spiced up the party in their own ways. I had fun and danced till my legs felt numb lol, we all had fun and the aftermath of the party i believe is growing into a beautiful thing....dont ask me cuz i have no idea either.
Ill be going to Florida in a few hrs and am super duper excited, jeez i need to get the feel of another state, been in Maryland for too long and need this vac i only wish .................... but anyhoos, kemi & toke Las vegas???
Ill be taking pix and definitely would upload them on my blog for u guys to see, let me give u a bit of comic relief, my girlfriend am going to chill with said we wld be going to the beach and i shld bring some shorts..........
lol i cant even remember the last time i was in shorts, hmm dont knw abt that but then its Florida anything can fly so pple dont be alarmed mistaking my legs for a four legged creature!!! LMAO
I hope to av a gr8 time and ill def keep y'all posted............meanwhile seems urs truly is abt to miss some thing this weekend. "Mo mi kan le"
Stay blessed y'all and av a lovely holiday season.
Mola!!

No comments: