Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRISTMAS WEEK.....

Hey y'all,
Been a long hour not a min lol. its good to be back to blogging and just share my daily life as i journey thru this stage of life. We all go thru it and have our own various take on it.
Its christmas and also nine more days till the end of the year isn't that amazing? This time last year i was at home back in Nigeria and the festivity was second to none.
So back to reality, its been a wonderful year for me, i am indeed grateful to the almighty for life, health and his numerous blessings. It had its down time cuz for me, i feel like so many young lives were lost this year amongst whom was my dearest friend Taye ma'yaki (RIP) may all their lost souls rest in perfect peace. It had its celebrations too, my friends got married, engaged and the greatest one of all I became a GODMOTHER........so indeed this has been a blessed year.
The New year..............its fast approaching and as usual my plan is to spend the 31st in church and am sure we all do plan the same. So here goes the time for New year Resolutions lol we do this every year and by the middle of the year its all gone. I pray that this time, we all take a closer look at our selves and get closer to God as well as learn the act of giving let me share sumtin with u:
I have always been a firm believer of giving and as the saying goes give and it shall return back to u, i have experienced this so many times that i should not have reason to doubt, my tithes are as important its God's and though am not proud of not being regular to church (its not my doing)i try to sow into lives of others and do this without expecting anything in return and i firmly believe thats why i am favoured at the oddest times.
So......i was at a Nine West store with 2 of my girlfriends and since its christmas a sale was going on, we looked around and saw some nice deals and decided to get some shoes. I was about to pay when the lady behind the register asked if i would like to donate a dollar to the children of ST JUDE'S my reply was ok normally i hear pple go uhhm no today, next time, but i was like GIVE AND IT WOULD COME BACK so i did and guess what it came back right away i was giving a coupon for my next purchase in 09. It might sound silly but after reflecting back at this year all i am taking with me into 2009 is GOD.
He was with me and never left me even when i thot i could not go on he pushed me and held me to the next step and now i knw with God ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
My weekend was relaxing and i had the best guest ever come to spend the weekend wih me, my girlfriend for over a decade now Mrs. Thomas it was gr8 seeing her again and just reliving time and how much we have done well for ourselves, lol. We are on our way to the top and i knw each and every one of us would make it there God is the key pls take that to heart my people.
Now i am relaxing watching my bollywood channel and getting ready for tomorrow....another hustle lol.
Peace & love,
Mola.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alakowe.....
I love ur blog.... If only i could just force my self to read it (as i hate reading)....Keep it up
Toodles
Mrs Coodles

Anonymous said...

Don Dada thinks u're doin a great job, knows u're a great gurl and prays u experience many more years of greatness ahead.