Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy New Month!!!


Hey y'all
Sigh!! its just one of those days believe me. Had a nice weekend and monday inclusive me and my girls hooked up on snday went for a bday party it was fun all day trust me with Bibi & Da costa it was a crazy day that started with a phone call as early as 7am with an emergency girl time but so worth it..... Monday had costa sleep over and Bunmi came over too it was a holiday to remember and it was a memorable one cuz Prison Break premiered.
It was cazy like 7:30 pm me and my girl Bimbo kept calling each other texting i almost had goose bumps as 8 approached.
8:00pm.... Bimbo and i gave each other a break to take in the craziness of PB and I for one had to get air, Michael Scofield is hawt! enjoyed every bit of the 2 hr show, about 11pm my girl Bunmi left and i did a good job telling costa to stay over and trust me we went all out in the food dept but i had fun and am glad we all hooked up on sunday.
Thats thats am just trying to get myself together and that drought season is ere again, turning me into a grouchy old bum, my poor baby said i have been snapping of recent i feel so bad. Damn girl got to be on peps! cuz i am a nuisance when the red flags start waving in the financial dept, but i thank God I have a forgiving and patient partner, he hardly gets mad and i really do feel bad cuz i knw i av been such a grouch and nag lately and poor baby just tries to calm me down by comforting me hmmmmmmm..... am thinking how do i make it up any ideas????
Some things are coming to mind and he so deserves it anyways thats me lately and as time goes by ill feel u in, Ill be putting a few pix up from our crazy day on sunday.......
Love u all and be good
Mola.

No comments: