Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ONE OF DEM DAYZ...........

Hey everyone,
Hope u are all fine? i believe so. moi ? well its just one of those days i seem to be asking a lot of questions, reflecting on some past, trying to deal with the present and wondering what the future holds for me. I am happy but at the same time sad, its hard to understand me sometimes and again its not,i have many of my friends tell me am as plain as white paper and its true.
I seem to be loosing my grip, well well let me not bore u am just in a place now i cant even comprehend.
I have been watching Heroes if u knw me by now u shld knw i watch all these shows once their seasons are wrapped up so i dont have to anticipate till the next week for an episode, so far am done wiv season one and it was such an interesting one, HIRO is such a trip especially when he tries to call Isaac mendez, Isak mendez its a cool show and am about to get on season 2 at least it wld take my mind of all this uncertainties............
Mola!

No comments: