Thursday, May 29, 2008

MY PLAYLIST!!!!

Hey y'all
How are u doing today great i suppose? Am good and could not be happier cuz its the end of the week at least one more day to that. Life has been pretty cool and am having fun listening to different tunes these days.
Am an obsessed fan of music and believe me i have selective ears for good sounds. I have my moods defined by music sometimes, its not all the time i want to dance, reflect or relax.
I am a huge fan of Alternative, R & Bs, Soul, Dancehall Reggae, Pop, Contemporary Gospel and i have been appreciating Jazz of late, especially from the 80s. Not a huge fan of Rap but likes of Lil wayne & T.I are beginning to get me grooving.
My artiste are all whole lot believe me anyone that serves me a good meal of beautiful tunes is a lover of mine but my hat goes off to, R.Kelly & Usher.
Now let me let you in on the Songs am feeling right now:

Dreams************ BOYZ II MEN
Love in da club****** USHER
Take u there********SEAN KINGSTON
Lollipop** **********Lil WAYNE
Get Away** ********RICK ROSS & MARIO WINANS
Shawty get loose**** LIL MAMA, CHRIS BROWN & T.PAIN
Crazy**************USHER & R.KELLY
Sexy can I**********RAY J & YUNG BERG
Heaven Sent********KEYSHIA COLE
Rock with U** ******JANET JACKSON
Touch my Body***** MARIAH CAREY & R. KELLY
Love is wicked******BRICK & LACE
Whine Up**********KAT DE LUNA & ELEPHANT MAN
What u wanna do**** D'BANJ & MO HIT ALL STARS
One 4 Me** ********NAETO C & WANDE COAL
Carry de go*********DARE ART ALADE , NAETO C & TU FACE
Photocopy**********9ICE
Pamurogo********** 9ICE
Street Credibility**** 9ICE
Ifunaya************* P SQUARE
Move ur Body** *****D'BANJ
Booty Call** ******** D'BANJ & WANDE COAL
Tru love** ********* TU FACE
If love is a crime***** TU FACE
Lagimo** *********** ROOFTOP MC
Mase** ************* STYL PLUS
Bubbly************** COLBIE CAILLAT
Say** ************** JOHN MAYER
I am not who i was****BRANDON HEATH
Bless the broken road* RASCAL FLATTS


Am sure i have more but at the moment these are songs making me groove, move and reflect..... and as you can see am appreciating and loving my Naija bruvers. Anyways its almost time to go home, still at the office, ill definately be up here tomorrow for y'all.
Love & peace........T

2 comments:

Sam Oracle said...

If there's something I'm crazy about, itz music.
Your playlist is tight, although I'm not down with all the tracks, most of them are cool.

Teejay said...

Hmm well at least u r down with most of 'em. thanx