Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mid week

Hey,
Its mid- week and am a lil bit relieved the weekend is approaching. As usual nuffin exciting has been happening in this chic's life just same old same old!, am getting ready for my girl's wedding Bibi in Naija, am sure ill have a lot of gist for u then.
Am excited going to see my family and ........ lol, yeah u guessed right. just need to cool off from this crazy Americans. I am actually thinking of taking a trip to london Cardiff precisely ( u got that? lol), and dubai, i av been dreaming of dubai, beautiful place am hoping to go in December.
Lately i av been listening to a christian radio station and their songs are so inspiring with likes of Jeremy camp, steven Chapman, casting crowns (A fave of mine) Mercy me( Another fave), i wake up every morning and just listen to them.
I made a committment at the beginning of the year to keep my eyes on God and its been a joyous ride.......... God is so awesome i wonder what extent the foolishness of man would get to before we realize its easier to just trust in him, in the past i have struggled on my own and its yielded nothing but disappointments & regrets, now i know better.
Each day i feel good cuz i know am holding onto him (God) he is the only & best way and it might not seem possible at first but eventually whatever the storm is, surely calms down at the feet of the Almighty.
Am heading out take care y'all and thanks for visiting my blog!!
N.B- i av been having a craze for naija R&B's now and am feeling a new song called OLOLUFE by WANDE COAL, lvly song u should all go listen to it.

2 comments:

Chika said...

Babes when are u in naija?i'm goin for easter so let kno wats up.i like wande too.think he is really talented.

Teejay said...

hey babes, ill be in naja end of april, my girl friend is getting married, it wld be nice to see u.
I love wande too o, am feeling these songs now, Gongo Aso & lagimo