Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hey!

Hey everyone,
Yep its been a week, i knw am sorry abt that just been a bit busy. Anyways hope u guys av been doing great, on the other hand ur girl mola has not been doing bad, just had a couple of road blocks but i thank ALMIGHTY GOD for his mercies.
Nothing interesting of late just work, been going to the gym pls i need all the encouragement i can get , hmm i envy those who dont need to keep off the pounds lol. i started fully this week and i av been enjoying it though i made sure my Ipod has all the genre of songs and currently am on a high with these new naija R& B artistes like, Asa, Wande coal, 9ice & my one & only Rooftop Mc's their song LAGIMO gives me a burst of energy everytime.
I would be travelling soon and so looking forward to it, i need to rest. I want to take this time to acknowlegde a friend of mine BADDY, i feel ur pain i wish i cld hold ur hand and take you thru this but i knw God has a better way of taking care of u and ill always be praying for u. All my love!
On that note mola is out, lol be back soon!!

No comments: