Sunday, October 17, 2010

JUST IN AWE

Reflecting on my life in the past years and I can say without a doubt its been a journey...................
I sit here wanting to cry but I cant, I am just amazed how time flies............
How yday's worries go by so fast when today creeps in and tomorrow surfaces
I go to bed everyday just like the guy in the news, the woman at the parking lot,
The child by the play ground all reported dead, I am not alert on my surroundings
So its not one lucky break for me, I can walk into the unexpected I am no different..............
But God is just a wonder, wen I sit thru and think of the unforgiveable things I av done?
How can he forgive me, who am I? I sit ere and wonder God still sees a need for me???
I am just in awe, thru everything he sees my beauty like no other........................
I walk a thousand feet from him and be gone forgetting I exist because of him................
When the world I run to shuts me out, I want to remain in that cold and lonely place,
How dare me walk back into his love? his door he never closed, his food he always gave,
His bed he always made for me, I am a queen in his house yet I go out to the world..............
The same recycling act that would keep happening after genrations leave this life...........
I go sleep on the floor where I am not even welcomed,
I hear him weeping in hurt, watching me on the floor when my bed is neatly made in his house
God has been so merciful to me and I do not deserve it, but in grace I am humbled and thankful
I am walking my way back into his love, where its constantly warm and reassuring, where its safe,
Where its love for free, where I can act myself, where I can be understood.................................
God I am thankful for seeing me worthy of life for keeping me still....................
I am enjoying ur presence, I am enjoying the messages u send me thru various means................
I knw I need to prepare for u, I knw I am holding u back from doing what u want to do...............
I clog my heart with impurities and settle for darkness instead of light!!!!!
I am in awe and just want to say thank u for second chances that have become uncountable

Lord thank u, thank u! My heart is in an over flow mode .....................................
I just can put to writing whats on me now, I am just in awe for u are a wonder to me!
I am grateful, i am just an over pour of how much ugliness I av displayed despite ur beauty.............
I give all of me to U!

4 comments:

gretel said...

wowww,I'm speechless,I join you to thank God for his love for me,isn't it amazing,the gift of salvation and the assurance of his presence,he is too much.
Girl,you rock eh.

Unknown said...

God is awesome!
pointblank!
fullstop.

Myne said...

He is ever loving and faithful! Thanks for sharing, I love this.

Teejay said...

My lovelies...thanks u for reading and he sure is many times we just go by and forget but its refreshing wen we catch ourselves and walk back to him!
Have a lovely one Tisha well said! Nothing more nothing less