Saturday, April 24, 2010

MY PASSION ♥

Hi everyone,
                    Hope all is well at ur ends, moi? i am just chilling recovering from the flu and all sorta illness but i thank God for strength and healing. We Nigerians are still mourning the young talent we lost DAGRIN, i never met him but i feel so connected to him through the voice of everyone who is mourning him. May the good lord bless his soul and keep his family through this difficult time, after the burial, mourning period the FAMILY is left alone to deal with this loss and thats when they need God d most who is the only one who can truly comfort them.
So my passion WRITING, everyone who knows me knw i love to write its something i do , my escape route, the best way i express myself, the therapy for my soul after music.....Writing just does it for me. I think i av been awakened to a purpose i want to pursue and this was aided by a friend of mine #Uknwwhouare....
I write when the inspiration comes, post stuff on facebook or my blogs, lately not really written much and then on wednesday i get this ping and my friend said to ask me of a favour, coming from U most definitely would do anything for u in  a heartbeat and den I was honoured to be asked to write a POEM.
Ok, this might not mean anything but to me i felt like a million bucks, my friend had been reading stuff i wrote and trusted me enough to express feelings felt through my words. I wrote the Poem and it was very appreciated and i just like to say i am very grateful for that belief in me, and i also would love to tell my faithful readers if u need me to write something for u pls holla, soon i know God is taking me and my passion to a greater height that would be celebrated for a good cause.
Thank U O, and you knw ill forever be rooting for y'all.
God bless u all and have a lovely weekend

~TejuMola

2 comments:

Myne said...

Well done girl, I'm happy for you. Keep sharing your passion, I appreciate it too. have a good week.

Teejay said...

Thank u Myne , u knw u r one of my Inspirations and motivator. thank u for us support all the time and Congrats once again to see u taking over the markets with ur book "A Heart to Mend"