Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VALS DAY 2010

So my lovelies.... hope u all had a wonderful Valentine day, mine started beautiful ended pretty ugly but dont ask, lol. I was alone at home, my sis was with hers in ATL and i njoyed the peace & quiet. I watched movies, drank some wine as well as Tweet.
Anyway i wished for many other things to have happened for that day but was glad with the turn out either ways. I had my wonderful twam call me up, Neso, Ann, Chika & Osagie twas fun and wished i was hanging out with them, but for the love they showed it was worth calling a Vals day to remember.
Trying to see what else happened, yeah sunday night crept in , and Monday starts its journey arrrgggh! that was my thot as i found solace in my wine bottle. I love white wine a whole lot, got a bottle at a friend's 30th party the day before and its the sweetest i av tasted so far SUTTER HOME.................................
So, the Monday madness begins again but as d night fell i knew i missed him, i missed us, gosh! LDR is a pain in the behind for real but soon i guess..........
Anyways as i hit my pillows ready to sleep i think of the cold, the commute, 5 days of doing nothing and there goes my week.............

TejuMola









                

No comments: