Saturday, August 29, 2009

G::Y::M:::

Hey y'all
Hows everyone doing hope gr8? ok so here i am 'aven been gone for a bit, sorry bloggers just been trying to get all d pieces of me everywhere togeda, eeerrr :) getting there by his grace.
Tomorrow is sunday, still dilly dally abt going to church cuz i av family coming over but then shld ANYTHING OR ANYONE stop me from going to church nah!!!! o lord lets see how it goes tomorrow. I am taking out this time to send a shout out to my girls Toyin & Yvonne getting hitched nxt week waoh! seems everyone is settled so guess all eyez on moi?
Not to worry i am coming to u soon look out.....
Now, i av been back for abt 3 weeks now from my trip to mother land and i got real ill and lost a good ten pounds but seems in this past week musta gained almost everything back, gosh i need to start getting busy seriously.
I have a few options now, go to the gym by my job and get home late?
Come home and jog. walk and all, around d neighbourhood? sounds like the plan lol
Or Get my butt up in the morning for taeboo....Seem to like that plan too but pray tell child, need to get my Lazy behind up, sigh! wish i had an alarm clock that screams GYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, wont that be awesome?
Well if u get to read this pls motivate me as much as u can ok, need to get in shape once and for all, besides need to get fit for personal goal ...:)
Anyways, thats me lately and oh yep i av joined the twitter bug madness and boy is it addictive or what? Met a few Celebs and artise both international and home based and been cool .
Shout out to @ RITA DOMINIC, gosh she is too cool, pple one of d few actresses who delivers and still humble in person, i am so glad and honoured she follows me on twitter and even responds to me with DM, girl u r blessed. lol
A few others have been really choked up on fame guess they av a trailer load of fans but i aint no groupie and ill definitely get dem off my list soon and come to think of it , its dis same Naija artistes ooo, i get u cant be everyone's friend but c'mon when u r being reached out to and u go over that and respond to ur choice of pple , most of the pple i am referring to are the guys and in all honesty WHO SENT ME? all on twitterville.
@ MY GIRL CHIKA & DAMMY, BFF, U guys rock men, love all d way from blogville to twitterville, lol.
I am about to turn in for the night but need to do crunches cuz i wont forgive myself if i get on my bed just like dat, its been a good weekend so far, been indoors all day.
A shout out to my sisters @ Nife, @ Bibi, @ mel... love u guys for all u do and ur care over the past weeks......mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
A great shout out to my baby @Nolar...God is all we av baby and I am right by u, love u and cant wait to av ur name tag....smooches.

Peace & love
Mola

No comments: