Friday, May 1, 2009

Too busy to be Thankful for the lil things......

Hi y'all,
It feels great to be blogging regularly again, wow i feel like i av been in a cage and suddenly let out. Great goin Kems (shld av expensed my feelings on ere) . Anyways so hows evry one doing i believe gr8?
I av been a roller coaster of emotions not to say the least but for some reason today I am thankful for clarity, i had so much to look forward too, the beginning of the year and for some reason just got engulfed in other things that i had no CONTROL over shame on me i guess lol.
I sat down at my desk today in the office and just took a deep breathe and looked around and into my mind so much has been going on around & within me that i was not even aware of, for instance I have lost some weight yes that feels good saying it.. lol and its not been any drill of my body, i seem to get such results when i dont think of it and ill say my mum's visit has helped a whooooooooole lot our lil secret.
I av def felt a lot of improvement in my body esp climbing up some stairs, i never feel like my heart is abt to pop out again, lol. My metabolism is much more faster and I av curbed the habit of snacking... so there goes my journey so far.
O another interesting thing is, I am alive, i wake up everyday go about in various forms of transportation and i am still in one piece, i top my hats off to God, making sure we r all fine wherever we are.
Lately i av come to appreciate the things we normally take for granted and resolved to making sure i get up everyday determined to do sumtin positive and fulfilling. Its a fresh, view i av of life now, one with hope, determination and definitely challenges but i am going to go thru each challenge as they come as a street i av to walk on to get to my road of success....
Its friday and what better way to start the weekend, i am hoping to spend more time with God and enrich my soul with his words.
Be happy where u are, and Let God be the one to move u from there to a happier level.

Peace & love Mola

No comments: