Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What If???

So hows everyone, i apologise for being away too long, all of a sudden seems i can't keep up but nah am spot on! Anyways whats new with y'all? urs truly got nothing under her radar just trying to live the perfect & righteous life as much as i can but the people of this world just know how to get under ur SKIN.
Ok, had this guy who had been calling for over a week now to speak to my bosses and either they r unavailable or out to court, he is rude and so unrefined for a guy ( my opinion). Anyhoo he called yday and i guess i had had it he went off acting all stupid with his smart mouth had to let him know i was an AFRICAN WOMAN, there is no way in hell ull shut an african woman down and cut the phone on his dumb self, lol sure my bosses would soon be getting a report of un satisfactory customer service but sorry dude my bosses r my No. 1 fan.
On my way home......
So i was on the ride home , listening to my added collection of naija music , am loving my bruvers and for some reason KOLOMENTAL, TIMAYA, KI NI BIG DEAL & E DON HAPPEN.....FAZE, TIMAYA, NAETO C & P-SQUARE respectively! So i was in my music zone and suddenly saw this red head boy sitting right by my side, ill never forget his name TIM BEDFORD, he was writing & reading at the same time, some pre calculus assignment i think and it hit me, someone must av sat down by Bush one time never knowing he wld be the wackiest president in American history, someone must have caught the train with Obama, McCain, Hilary Clinton and all this great people at one time or the other dined, fought, ate and even dated them..... i looked at this little lad TIM and thought to myself i could be sitting to the next President of America, the next man who would travel into space with a discovery, or the next celebrity watch.
Life has a way of throwing all it can at us, if we allow ourselves to get carried away with power, hate, racism, crime rather than appreciate, love one another, respecting other's individuality this world might as well just cave us in.
My sitting next to Tim made me appreciate the hands of friendship & love to a total stranger cuz u just never know.
Peace & love....... Mola

No comments: