Tuesday, August 19, 2008

D! i S! t U! r B! i A!

Hey y'all
Hows everyone? hope good sorry not been in touch for a lil while been getting myself back to this regimen called week days means work days phew! anyways am just here living and loving life. Had a busy weekend and i can say i took my first amateur wedding make over pix on Saturday still think i need to brush up my editting but hey am getting there.
I am grateful for life and everything that comes with it the good, bad & even the ugly.......its what makes life interesting. Hmm what else my head ache is off and on and it seems i need to go on a weekend spree of sleep, lol cant seem to get enof of it.
So u see my title head DISTURBIA i love rihanna for this song, the beats, the rhythm just takes u in and the video was a nice concept even though my sis hates it. she is doing her thing and big ups to her, i was so lazy going to the gym yday but as soon as i hit that song i just went on and on at the gym and had an interesting work out.
I dont have much to say ill soon put my playlist like a did last month and let y'all know what am listening to. I miss Naija watched some interview yesterday on YOUTUBE on the FUNMI IYANDA SHOW with 9ce, Banky W and Wande C impressive & talented young men who came from nothing to sumtin maybe asides Banky but hey they are doing their thing making their dreams come true.
I was particularly impressed with 9ce his aura, his words, his humility was second to none, apparently he was in my College(University) LASU and had so many offers to become a cultists but refused, raised by his step mom with IDIOMS which then seemed like silly talks has become the originality in his songs we fans are drawn to. He dropped out of school due to lack of funds and with this God given talent decided to pursue music, in his interview he revealed his dream was to become a lawyer and he is not puting that aside, Music is secondary to him being a lawyer is his primary goal in life. I so respect him, he is not trying to be what he is not and i guess thats why God is blessing him abundantly that is.
Anyways thats it for now ill be back, much love to u all.
Mola

No comments: