Tuesday, July 15, 2008

YET ANOTHER DAY

Hey y'all
How are u? hope all is well wiv u.
Its another week like i said yet another day, Monday was not bad afterall it was like any other work day and i seem to think the rest of the week would go by smoothly. My Sunday was restful and i guess thats whats kicking into my stress free week as it is.
Over the weekend in the streets of london my darling cousin got married to his other half and i am congratulating them on 'ere. My cousin would probably not forgive me i was supposed to be there but we all knw the drill things came up. CONGRATULATIONS MR & MRS OMOLOLU ELEGBE, wishing u a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE its funny though i remember when we were all younger and we all played and lived like we would never grow up, my lovely brothers i thot would never get hitched are all struck by the love spell... am happy we are all stepping into our parents shoes and hopefully do it better than they did and stick together.
Now to moi, i had been struggling with some decisions for a while and asking for clarity and its a whole lot worse when everyone around you think you are making an irrational decision anyways i asked God for wisdom and a long time friend of mine called me up and i believe God gave me the wisdom i needed.
He told me not what i wanted to hear but was objective and i really do thank him for making me see its about me and not anyone else.
That said i look up to God for a clearer vision and provision for the plan drawn out for me.
I love u all and lets keep praying for one another....
Mola

No comments: