Tuesday, June 24, 2008

E GO BETTER!

Hi ya pple, hope all is well and sound!
Moi? i guess i can say i have my head back on my neck, i got myself involved in an unworthy cause and believe me am biting my fingers so hard for it. I wonder y i never ever learn my lesson seriously, especially with the same kind of cause as i wld say.
I am humbled, and ill say am more than convinced its all about me and not anyone anymore. its a selfish world cuz everyone is all about themselves! i get that now.
Went baby shopping yesterday for a friend of mine and it was fun shopping amongst pregnant women, they must have thot i was expecting. Babies are so adorable, they are the sweetest thing ever and am counting down to mine! yep u heard me to mine!
Forgive me am dry these days but ill soon be up again with a lot to tell u.
I am wishing my baby a successful start today and hopefully its for the best! Good luck hon
Tk kr y'all
Mola

No comments: