Friday, March 21, 2008

WEEKEND!


Hey,
Its the end of the week, its good friday yay! i enjoy going on my blog fridays, lol.
I intend to rest as usual this weekend and start to make my plans for my trip. hmm! I am getting chaotic just thinking about this trip i av so much to do in a short time, i am so indecisive its alarming. I am taking each day as it comes, i have learnt its the best way, since the beginning of the year i av refused to let anything put me under duress/stress or anything less so am good and very calculated.
Its Easter, it sucks we here in America are not as religious as other continents they have no regard for religion unless its war or politics, imagine having a long weekend while we have to go to work, not fair? I am grateful though, to God almighty for giving us all the priviledge to be called his children, sending his only son to die for our sins even when we dont deserve it , we all should be thankful.
I am not sure if i mentioned me heading back to the gym, well i started in earnest last week and its not been that bad, actually enjoying it i am getting motivated by the energy burst afterwards.
Wish me luck on that , so also being watching my calories and believe me this ain't no fun. Fruits & Veggies are beginning to taste like Pastas, ice cream, cookies, sob! sob! lol.
Anyways girl gotta go, my break time is over, see u over the weekend!
mola.

No comments: