Monday, March 17, 2008

THE DREADED DAY OF THE WEEK!

Hi ,
Ok its a bit of a cold greeting but can u blame me its monday and i had to pratically drag myself to work. I get to work and all these magnets in the form of bills are ready to stick on me phew! what a day. lol
Anyways its part of life i guess we all have those days, its been a pretty cool monday though was able to clear my head and been chatting with an old buddy of mine. Hmm! for some reason i have been wondering a lot of what ifs................ but hey its all planned out.
I had a lovely song sent to me over the weekend, thanks J i really do appreciate it and knowing what the heart truly says!
Osh! what can i say life is a stream sometimes we go on straight to never meet and sometimes we do but lets treasure the times & friendship we av cuz times lost is never gained back.
Love u all!

No comments: