Thursday, March 27, 2008

BATTLE OF THE POUNDS!

Hey,
Hi everyone how was ur night hope gr8, well mine was well thank God! for some reason i felt like how i wld feel on a monday morning today, did not want to get up from bed though i slept late watching a movie. Phew! woke up this morning and am just swinging by my moods , i told u earlier about my going back to the gym, well quite alright i have but am getting frustrated cuz, this is where i give up in the past am seeing no results wait! b4 u start throwing ur questions: am i eating right, doing the right form of exercise and all, am trying real hard i know i am.
I totally av given up so many things and about to give up the last of them (wheat whatever), this is so not fun i envy the size 2-10 hmmm wonders wld not av ended if i was one of those, lol.
I am very grateful to Nolar, he is keeping me motivated and his support system is marvellous cuz i wld av thrown in the towel. Ok so i decided this is going for the KILL, i am going to be on a fruits diet, God help me i feel like MARIO crying out COME SAVE ME! pls am trying to make this fun cuz believe me its not. So friends and family pls & pls dont invite me to dinners or cook outs for now ok?
Hopefully by the end of april ill have a different story to tell wish me luck.
Always urs.....
Mola,

No comments: