Monday, March 3, 2008

ANOTHER WEEK

Hey y'all
Its another week and believe me i hate mondays! today was just getting out of control but like i said at the beginning of the year am NOT going to allow anything depress me or get me frustrated. I guess its just a mind thing that today is monday also.
I kinda had a restful weekend and sunday was glorious went to CHURCH and heard the word, its a good feeling having the word manifested in your life.
I have promised to be committed to God more this year and i invite you to join me cuz since i began looking up to him i have felt peace beyond comprehension and am content.
Anyways i dont have much going at the moment its a new week lets see how it goes am hoping everyone is at peace with themselves and my heart goes out to the abandoned babies out there, may the Good lord Keep you and find you worthy mothers.
Be back soon..................
Mola,

No comments: