Monday, February 25, 2008

Trusting GOD thru another week!

Hey was up people?
How was your weekend hope it was as lovely as mine! hung out on Saturday with my friends went to the movies and sunday had a blast in church! God is Good
Am back to work and the devil was trying to put so much distraction and disappointment my way geez on a MONDAY, give me a break, i was getting overwhelmed and thinking oh God where are u?
I looked up and there he was, i felt a relief cuz in the midst of the chaos i was about to encourage if i had gotten distracted, i wont have realized, i had to just take a deep breathe and just ask God to pls show his might, work wonders thru this mess. Well it worked and am so glad I am not as depressed i would have normally being. Sorry am kinda DRY!!! today but hopefully as the days unfold in the course of the week ill have something for u!.
Love Mola!

1 comment:

Olu Okunnu said...

You actually saw God? Wow!
He hasnt said anything to me in 4 days thereabout...I miss His voice so much.
Hey, How long did He reveal Himself for when you saw Him?