Thursday, February 21, 2008

REFLECTIONS!!!!

Hi,
Its almost weekend an am excited as usual! Nothing much happened yday which is why i wasn't on my blog, oh wait my girfriend Sola Akinpelu called me to tell me some good news sooooooooooooooooooooo excited for their family.. Its the season of love & births of new life in 08, our seasons shall not pass us by.
I am currently reading a book by Bishop T.D Jakes, The Lady, Her lover and Her Lord truly an inspiring book and am learning a lot from it, one major fact i have held on to is, u must love yourself first before u can love someone back. I am an ADVOCATE for love and there is nothing more fulfilling than loving and being loved back in the right way and having God at the center of it all. Forgive my blabbing am just sharing how the book has affected me though i have not read it through, if u can go get a copy you would understand better.
Anyways, I am so loving God right now for giving me what i have gone round in circles to find, Peace and happiness, anyone who relies on man for this is surely wasting his/her time. I can tell you this from experience its like a thirsty Dog lapping every liquid to quench its thirst, but water would surely make a difference. Our expectations of one another in this world sometimes set us back right to our initial want or need and unless we realize we need GOD to fix it we would keep running with no sense of DIRECTION.
I have 3 pple in mind with this message and i hope the good lord would find them and open their eyes and heart to allow him lead them through. Aight am back to work and ill be seeing u all later!

1 comment:

Chika said...

Amem!...to all our hearts desire