Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi
its about 3am and i am so restless in between recovering from a fever/flu and it relapsing. well good thing am not going to work going to be in bed all day, well maybe not try and clean the house and take out time to talk with my one and only father up there! GOD.
Told my boss ill be staying home and they so agreed cuz might have infected the whole office wont that be nice! for dragging me out in the cold, lol Yesterday's weather was terrible so icy and temperatures fell beyond freezing point imagine places like minnesota -4 below 0 degrees pheew, my heart goes out to pple out there with no place to sleep or get warm other than under the bridges or a cardboard shelter at the train stations.
Yet pple would do anything to come to the supposed GOD OWN'S COUNTRY......... my sis l'atoke & friend Bibi would not want to go that route with me cuz i wont back down on that arguement. My girl Suri's bday is today and well its Val's day tomorrow hmmm! well for the lovers enjoy and d singles be strong!
Kemisola.............., Just Breathe, until am here again its Ms. Mola saying love like never if u av the chance to love again.

No comments: