Friday, February 15, 2008

Hey,
hope everyone had a blast yday, well sure sum pple did not but i hope as much as love could take had a blast yday. I left work and went straight home and turned in for the nite! I think am beginning to believe what a silly friend of mine has been telling me that I AM DRY!!!! I feel like am going to wake up one morning and cry out save me life has taken over........... we all av those times anyways am sure ill give u guys enough events to look forward to.
I am glad am much better after a terribe fever/flu over the last weekend and this is the beginning of another weekend yippeeee! I have things lined up this weekend and i hopefully would be back monday to tell you the outcome.
I am going home tonite and going to continue watching my fourth season of One Tree Hill, just to think i never watched d show when it was ON but now am in love with it. My best character is Haley James Scott, She was the girl next door, best friend, tutor,wife any girl would not want to mess with. Sorry some of you might not understand me but if u want to go and start watching One tree hill and for those who wld feel me like my lil sis melanie, lol enjoy the new season.
I av to sign off now, pls do all have a fantastic weekend.........
Mola

No comments: